This delightful town house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is located 100 metres from the sea in a quiet residential area five minutes from the centre of el Medano – a popular holiday / fishing village with some of the best beaches in Tenerife, world-class water-sports (windsurfing, kite-surfing and surfing), and a huge choice of wonderful restaurants and cafes.
The plot is 163 square metres, with gardens, garage, and terrace on three sides. The house is on two floors with a total space of just under 100 square metres, and consists of:
• Open plan Living Room and Dining Area with double-glazed patio doors, air-conditioning, built-in storage cupboards and book shelves.
• Fully equipped fitted Kitchen with breakfast bar, Teka appliances, water filter etc
• Downstairs Toilet
• Utility Room with second fridge (for the beers washing machine, double boiler system (needed for the big jacuzzi and walk in shower upstairs – more than enough hot water for the whole family !), double glazed patio doors to the rear terrace.
• Master Bedroom: with double-glazed patio doors to the front balcony, air-conditioning, floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes and walk-in storage room.
• Ensuite Bathroom 1: with two person jaquizzi bath with 8 jets.
• Bathroom 2: with walk-in shower.
• Bedroom 2 with double glazed door to the rear balcony.
• Bedroom 3
• Loft storage
There are two large balconies: the one at the front faces South, with views of the sea, Montana Pelada, el Cabezo beach, and Montana Roca; and the balcony at the back has views of the mountains up towards Villaflor.
Outside there is a tiled terrace on three sides of the house; a specially designed landscaped garden with established plants, exterior lighting; an outside sitting area with sofa and chairs; an exterior dining area on wooden decking with table and chairs and a garage with a remote-controlled electric door.
A gate to the rear leads to a large communal area with two swimming pools.
The house has a energy certificate.